WB Media Group gets the exclusive interview of Singer,Composer & Producer George Naim Cash. He joined us to answer a few questions about his new book “The Good & The Bad, I’ve Earned It. While the book is not set for release until Feb/March of 2015 he is going full speed in promoting it and getting his fans ready for it.
No change, No change!
2. What is your favourite book and why? Alfred Hitchcock’s short stories.
Because they ended before I’d get board with each story. Besides the great mystery writer Hitchcock was.
3. What is your favourite quote?
No matter where you go, there you are.
4. Where can you see yourself in 5 years time?
On the best seller list, at the AMA Awards, and writing a screen play.
Too many to chose from.
6. What advice would you give to your younger self?
Don’t rob banks!
7. Which famous person, living or dead would you like to meet and why?
Michael Jackson again!
8. If you could have been the original author of any book, what would it have been and why?
The Nat Turner Story. Because that story is timeless, and it speaks to how any man, no matter what walk of life he comes from can get pushed too far.
9. What advice would you give to aspiring writers?
The same advice I received from Author Monica Mathis Stowe. “Write As Much As and As Often As You Can”.
10. Is there anything else you would like to add that I haven’t included?
11. How can readers discover more about you and you work?
Follow me on Facebook: George Cash, G.Na’im Ca$h Also CashMusicEntertainment
Also on YouTube: Naimcash
Also on Soundcloud : CashMusicEntertainment