2. Tell us your latest news? I am currently working on another book based on hardships of life in my country Brasil.
3. When and why did you begin writing? I began writing 5 years ago and I began doing it because it was a way for me to explain my emotions and what I’m going through easily. Writing helps me express myself.
4. When did you first consider yourself a writer? I considered myself a writer when I found myself dedicated and so into my writing that I would spend long nights with no sleep just writing about my life experiences with domestic violence.
5. What inspired you to write your first book? What inspired me to write my first book was when I seen other people facing domestic violence suffering but not really speaking up. So I decided to write this book to raise awareness of domestic violence.
6. Do you have a specific writing style? My writing style can be considered as biographies based on real life events.
7. How did you come up with the title? I came up with the title because I witnessed a domestic violence case where the husband cut up the wife’s underwear’s.
9. How much of the book is realistic? The whole entire book is realistic.
11. What books have most influenced your life most? I do not really read books but I do watch a lot of shows on television especially like investigation discovery. However, my own life events have influenced me the most.
12. If you had to choose, which writer would you consider a mentor? Brenda Stokes Lee because I see that she writes a lot of books and keeps on going with them.
13. What book are you reading now? I do not really read any books
14. Are there any new authors that have grasped your interest? Brenda Stokes Lee
15. What are your current projects? I am currently in the process of writing a book about the hardships in Brasil.
16. Name one entity that you feel supported you outside of family members. Claudy Charles Pierre.
17. Do you see writing as a career? I do not see writing as a career but however I see it as something I do to keep me relaxed.
18. If you had to do it all over again, would you change anything in your latest book? I honestly would not change anything about my latest book.
19. Do you recall how your interest in writing originated? It naturally interested me when I began doing it, I always liked to think out of the box and try something different with myself other than just go to work. The creativity of my mind just allowed me to be very interested in writing.
21. Is there anything you find particularly challenging in your writing? I do not find anything challenging in my writing.
22. Who is your favorite author and what is it that really strikes you about their work? Brenda Stokes Lee is my favorite author because she is very dedicated to her writing and known to have more than just one book.
23. Do you travel much promoting your book(s)? I haven’t traveled anywhere yet but Brasil to promote my book.
24. Who designed the covers? IUniverse
25. What was the hardest part of writing your book? The hardest part of writing my book was trying to find out where to start from since so many things occurred in my life and of course I was never an author at first to know the format of how everything will be put in all together.
26. Did you learn anything from writing your book and what was it? I learned that not everything is healthy to keep bottled up inside you , you have to find different alternatives in how to express yourself , and writing was my greatest strength.
27. Do you have any advice for other writers? When you are writing you have to make sure you are devoting your time to it with a lot of pleasure because writing can get tiring but if you put your all into it , tired or sleepy does not exist.
28. Do you have anything specific that you want to say to your readers? I would like to let my readers know that holding in your emotions especially if its due to domestic violence isn’t going to make you a better person , it will break you little by little. Taking action and speaking up about domestic violence is the best thing to do so you can get back on your feet as a strong person.
To Purchase This Book On Kindle Or Paperback Click On This Link …