1. Where are you from? Ft Lauderdale, Florida
2. Tell us your latest news? Working on additional material for the kids.
3. When and why did you begin writing? 5 years ago. To share my entrepreneurial information with young adults.
4. When did you first consider yourself a writer? After the completion of High School Rich.
5. What inspired you to High School Rich? I wanted to share my business and entrepreneurial knowledge with young adults.
6. Do you have a specific writing style? Stream of consciousness
7. How did you come up with the title? I wanted to give High School Kids valuable information, which would make them rich with information, thus High School Rich.
8. Is there a message in your High School Rich that you want readers to grasp? The more you learn the more you earn.
9. How much of the book is realistic? The entire book is realistic
10. Are experiences based on someone you know, or events in your own life? The book is based on my experiences and the events that took place in my business world.
11. What books have most influenced your life most? Not a book, but a poem. Hope by Emily Dickerson.
12. If you had to choose, which writer would you consider a mentor? Not a writer, my mom and dad.
13. What book are you reading now? Work Hard Be Nice, by Jay Mathews
14. Are there any new authors that have grasped your interest? Yes, but there are too many to name,
15. What are your current projects? Public speaking engagements, workshops
16. Name one entity that you feel supported you outside of family members. DUO magazine.
17. Do you see writing as a career? Yes
18. If you had to do it all over again, would you change anything in your latest book? No
19. Do you recall how your interest in writing originated? Wanting to share information with as many youth as possible.
20. What Are You Working On Now? Working on Elementary School Rich and Middle School Rich.
21. Is there anything you find particularly challenging in your writing? Determining what information that will be discussed. There is so much to share.
22. Who are your favorite author and what is it that really strikes you about their work? I am influenced by many authors, such as Bill Gates, President Obama
23. Where would you like to travel to promote your book(s)? My future plans are to travel the world.
24. Who designed the covers? I designed the cover
25. What was the hardest part of writing your book? Deciding what information to exclude. The book would never end if everything was included.
26. Did you learn anything from writing your book and what was it? I learned how blessed I am to have had parents that pushed me to never stop learning and thinking outside the box.
27. Do you have any advice for other writers? Know your audience.
28. Do you have anything specific that you want to say to your readers? Education is your first valuable position that you alone owns. From kindergarten to graduate school, the more you learn the more you will earn
To Purchase This Book Click On The Links Below:
Paperback Copies Of “High School Rich” Are Also Available At : www.djgatsbybookclub.com