1. Where are you from? I am from Prichard, Alabama
2. Tell us your latest news? My latest news is that one of my erotic short stories will appear in Zane’s Chocolate Flava 4 anthology in Summer 2013.
3. When and why did you begin writing? I began writing at a very early age. Poetry was my thing then the poems turned into short stories and the short stories turned into novels.
4. When did you first consider yourself a writer? When I was in middle school. My English teacher told me that I had a knack for story telling.
5. What inspired you to The Available Wife? The Available Wife originally started off as a love story but my publisher and I decided to blow the rook off with my debut and this The Available Wife was rewritten and rewritten and rewritten. LOL
6. Do you have a specific writing style? I don’t put myself in a particular class when it comes to my writing. I write what I feel.
7. How did you come up with the title? At first all we had was The ______ Wife. We didn’t know how to fill in that blank although it was staring us in the face page after page. “a woman who is AVAILABLE to anyone except her husband.
8. Is there a message in your The Available Wife that you want readers to grasp? There are dozens of messages: karma is a bitch, don’t cheat on your spouse, all lies eventually come to light. I could go on and on.
9. How much of the book is realistic? Hmmmm…None *wink*
10. Are experiences based on someone you know, or events in your own life? I’ll never tell! *wink*
11. What books have most influenced your life most? The dictionary and thesaurus.
12. If you had to choose, which writer would you consider a mentor? If I had to choose, it would be Zane opened up doors for authors like me to write what we write.
13. What book are you reading now? 50 Shades of Grey
14. Are there any new authors that have grasped your interest? Niyah Moore
15. What are your current projects? Is in the process of cleaning up a book to release as an ebook in the next month or so. Is completing a duet, short story with model Kenneth Alan Campbell for The Pillow Talk Duets anthology releasing in 2013 (Elissa Gabrielle-Peace In The Storm Publishing). Zane’s Chocolate Flava 4 in 2013.
16. Name one entity that you feel supported you outside of family members. I’d be lying if I said Facebook wasn’t it but it is. I love my facebookers.
17. Do you see writing as a career? YES!
18. If you had to do it all over again, would you change anything in your latest book? No
19. Do you recall how your interest in writing originated? As soon as I learned how to write.
20. Can you share a little of your current work with us? Drama! Lies! Sex!
21. Is there anything you find particularly challenging in your writing? Yes…I tend to write on 2 or 3 things at the same time. So, I find it challenging trying not to write in characters that belong in a different story.
22. Who is your favorite author and what is it that really strikes you about their work? Danielle Steele.
23. Do you to travel much promoting your book(s)? I don’t travel as much as I would like to being a single mom. Mommy business comes first.
24. Who designed the covers? Kellie Dzinebk
25. What was the hardest part of writing your book? Having to change the ending when I learned that my company LifeChangingBooks wanted a sequel. The book was on its way to print when I got the call. I had closed out the book and had nothing for a part two but it all worked out.
26. Did you learn anything from writing your book and what was it? I learned that no matter how good/great you think your book may be, help is always needed to make it even greater.
27. Do you have any advice for other writers? Don’t let criticism get you down. It’s only there to make you stronger.
28. Do you have anything specific that you want to say to your readers? I want to thank each and every one of you from the bottom of my heart and deep down in my soul because without you, this small town girl wouldn’t be making her mark in this world. I love you, all. Keep your eyes open and ears to the ground for me.
- Authors Websites
To Purchase Books By This Author @ Amazon.Com Click On The Link Below…